1. It’s Christmas Eve. Ebenezer Scrooge hates Christmas.
2. He loves counting money and hates spending it.
1. The five Bennet sisters are super excited.
2. The very rich, very eligible bachelor Charles Bingley has rented the local Netherfield manor.
1. Elsinore Castle, Denmark. The ghost of King Hamlet wanders the ramparts, freaking everyone out:
2. The ghost only speaks to his son, Prince Hamlet:
1. How the interest in professional fasting used to be:
2. How the public used to support the hunger artist: